Premier Tours & Travel
GIVE US A CALL : (843) 237-9903 / EMAIL US :
Your Provence experience includes:
· 3 nights in the beautiful and charming village of Saint Paul de Vence at a Relais Chateau hotel
· All Private Transfers required within the program as presented
· Breakfast daily
· Welcome dinner in St. Paul de Vence
· 3 Chef dinners with Chef Bob Waggoner /2 Optional Cooking Lessons with Chef Bob
· 3 Chef dinners with a local French Chef
· Enjoy 5 wine tastings from the famous vineyards of the Luberon Region
· An AOC olive oil tasting with an overview of the production process
· 7-night stay at the beautiful Villa Le Mas de Belle Combe near the hilltop village of Gordes
· Visits to the charming villages of Southern France:
Tourettes sur Loup, known for its violets and confectionary at Confiserie Florian; Grasse, known for its perfumeries with a visit to Fragonard Perfumery
· A walking tour of Villefranche sur Mer and a visit to the market in Eze, a village known for its amazing views
· A guided tour to Aix en Provence with a wine tasting at Chateau Gassier, famous for its lovely wines and discover a glimpse of the landscapes of the artist Paul Cezanne
· Exploring the nearby hilltop village of Gordes (walking tour), enjoying a picnic overlooking the beautiful Luberon region; experience market shopping to select fresh ingredients for a cooking class with renowned chef, Bob Waggoner; enjoy a walk to Abbaye de Senanque and walk atop the Pont du Gard, a World Heritage Site.
· An afternoon wine tasting in a local art gallery in the village of Gordes
· Enjoy a guided tour to medieval Avignon with a stop at the picturesque village of L’Isle sur la Sorgue, famous for its antique shops
· Visit the small medieval village of Les Baux de Provence, one of the most beautiful in France
· Enjoy Saint Remy de Provence with a guided tour and a visit to its famous market with Chef Bob; a wine tasting to Vallongue Domain (part of Terres Blanches Domain)
· Visits to the Hilltop villages of the Luberon: Roussillon, with its red cliffs; Bonnieux with its many shops and cafes; lovely Menerbes, to enjoy a wine tasting
AIRLINE TICKET COSTS ARE NOT INCLUDED.
Contact Maria at 843.237.9903 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more or to register to join this exclusive tour.